The Goal Of The Event
Your staff are your biggest business assets: Empower your organization with fresh communication ideas, meet industry innovators and discover how to deliver breakthrough results. We are delighted to welcome you again to one of our most popular conferences from 2015 & 2016 “Unleashing Internal Digital Communications Excellence Summit 2017” to deliver in-depth case studies, practical solutions and vital strategies to drive employee engagement and deliver a top-performing employee engagement function. Our experts and thought leaders from the world of internal communication and related fields share their thoughts and views on where digital communications is – and should be – heading as we move into 2017 and beyond.
Points of Discussion
- How to exceed expectations, improve adoption and business value of an intranet in the world of web 2.0
- Going digital! How to successfully manage portals, intranets and corporate communications in a digital world
- Enterprise mobility is the new way of working: How are leading intranet managers and IT offering better mobile information delivery and creating internal apps?
- How to make internal collaboration more formalised, structured and focused upon different work-related processes, functions and groups
- How to use content management to engage staff
- Key ways to integrate existing data and tagged data, document sharing, threaded discussions, blogs and wikis
- Where does cloud fit into the picture?
Who Could You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit?
Successful organizations are prioritizing better internal communications today more than ever before. The combination of difficult economic times, the challenges of getting your message seen in the right place at the right time, and the requirement to retain good people means that you need to engage your employees – and now increasingly via digital platforms.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- A chance to meet European communication leaders – from all industries.
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business.
- Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days.
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects.
- Networking and interactive sessions – learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break-out and networking sessions.
- Discussion groups – industry-specific round table discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business.
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver break through results.
- Networking Drinks Reception.
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
With over 100 like-minded strategy leaders joining us in Amsterdam for this event there will be many opportunities for both structured and informal networking. Bringing together experienced and future communication leaders, we are proud to be developing this event together with bold, forward-thinking companies and speakers who are as excited as we are about groundbreaking approaches to innovation.
People Love Our Events
See What They Say About This Event
XeroxVP & CIO of Healthcare & Pharma Unleashing Innovation Summit Amsterdam, 10 & 11 March 2016
Weight WatchersSenior Director, Global Innovation Unleashing Innovation Summit Amsterdam, 10 & 11 March 2016
NestleHead, Global Industrial Design Unleashing Innovation Summit Amsterdam, 10 & 11 March 2016
MindjakVP & Head, RoW Innovation Services Unleashing Innovation Summit Amsterdam, 10 & 11 March 2016
Jorunn FrafjordDigital manager,, Norsk Hydro
Elin VigrestadEVP Corporate Communications,, DNB,
Jennifer OlsonCommunications Manager,, SHV Energy,
Lene RiisCommunication Director,, AbbVie,
Francesco De LorenzoHead of Internal Communications,, Autostrade per l’Italia,
Franck Van DiestProduct Manager,, Debble,
Patrizio RegisHead of Group Internal Communications,, UniCredit,
Niall Ryan-JonesHead of employee Engagement,, Harrods,
Amos AholaSenior Manager (Communication & Branding),, Wärtsilä,
Lena HildebergHead of Internal Communications,, Bonnier Broadcasting,
Pii RauloSenior Vice President,, Human Resources,
Kristian LysgaardDirector of Corporate Communications,, Pandora,
Veronica HarthInternal Communications Business Partner,, Ericsson,
Adriana DergamHead of Corporate Communication and Sustainability,, Vodafone,
Alex PriestleyDirector, Internal & Owner Communications,, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®),
Richard HalderthayDirector of Communications, Saint-Gobain,
Hannah MoffattCreative Director, The Writer
Chiara MontecuccoInternal Communications Manager, ,, UCB
Staci van SchagenDirector - IT Business Partner,, Philips,
Michiel DijkmanHead of Corporate Affairs,, Samsung
Job van HarmelenDirector Corporate Communications,, Thales
Constance ScholtenFounder & CEO, Camarilla
Gerrit BrouwerCEO & Founder, Appical
Jurriaan de ReuHead of LEWIS Pulse, LEWIS
Otto LarsenRegional Director Benelux, Kaltura
Henry DaviesComms Consultant, 106Comms
Stefan HoevenaarFounder, Plek