The Goal Of This Event
The objective of this two-day summit is to bring together cross-industry leaders to facilitate discussions surrounding key trends and innovative approaches to developments and challenges facing high level decision makers and their industries.
Points of Discussion
- Enhancing Employee Engagement to Boost Productivity, Improve Morale and Create an Overall
Better Working Environment
- Developing Effective, Sustainable and Scalable Internal Digital Communications Strategies,
Processes and Programs
- Creating a Cohesive Company Culture with Clear Communication: Allowing Employees to
Internalise Corporate Values and Provide Their Feedback
- Stakeholder Management: Creating Buy-in and Maintaining Engagement Across All Levels and
- Power to the People: Using Content Created by Employees, Interactive Content, Gamification and
Alternative Methods for Raise Engagement
- Building Employees’ Digital Capabilities and Identifying New Ways of Working to Improve Internal
Communications and Overcome the Pitfalls of Remote Work
- Embracing Digital: Using Apps, Digital Signage and Social Channels for Employee Engagement
- Creating More Effective Internal Communications with the Support of Emerging Technologies and
Data without Forsaking the Human Touch
- Boosting Internal Communication and Engagement by Turning Employees into Advocates and
- Measuring Success and Effectiveness of Internal Communications
- Best Practices for Using Mobile, Video and Digital Tools during Change
- Trends and Strategies for Employer Branding and How to Identify, Train and Manage Brand
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
Clear and transparent communication are of vital importance for every business, as a correlation exists between having effective internal communication strategies and gaining tangible financial rewards. With the advances in technology and mobile devices, the opportunities for reaching employees in a more impactful way, creating greater engagement and deepening advocacy within the organisation, has never been greater. But how to go about it?
At the 2020 edition of Global Executive Events’ Unleashing Innovation in Internal Digital Communications summit, knowledge experts will be sharing their insights into why Internal Communications Strategies are of vital importance in achieving greater organisational success, give insights into developing your own IDC Strategies, ideas on getting that all-important buy-in from stakeholders and consideration on how to consistently analyse and measure the success of your programs. You will also have an opportunity to tackle your greatest challenges and learn about some of the best-kept secrets from cross-industry leaders and key decision-makers, representing some of the largest companies across the globe.
Everything a leader needs to accomplish is still dependent of people and ensuring consistent and strategic communications, will enable you to connect the dots for employees between their roles, your expectations, and the big picture of the business objectives.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could
add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges
and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our
workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 100 like-minded cross-industry senior executives over two days of intensive talks, workshops, and learning; whilst taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking in the heart of beautiful Amsterdam. Be a part of the creative process by engaging in idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. You will have ample time to share your own knowledge with others, as well as gaining new insights from your peers during our networking sessions. All our attendees will leave our summits with unique viewpoints from others who have been through similar situations in an intimate round table setting..