The Goal Of This Event
The goal of this conference is to bring together cross-industry leaders to discuss internal communications in this digital era. Sharing real-life examples and discussing latest trends and strategies to provide practical ideas of how to further excel internal communications within any organisation. Share, explore and learn in an intimate environment with a rare opportunity to gain genuine new tools that can be realistically implemented in your own business.
Points of Discussion
- How to engage a large of number of employees in global companies whether you are working
with a large budget, small budget, or with no budget.
- With innovation driving new digital channels in internal communications, how can we ensure key
stakeholders remain engaged through the implementation of such programs?
- The importance of mixing up the communication methods in engagement: employee created
content, interactive content, gamification, and many more.
- How to ensure everyone is engaged when considering diverse cultures, backgrounds, age groups
- With so many employees now working remotely, how can we ensure they are staying engaged
and what channels are we able to reach them through most effectively?
- With social media such an integral business tool; how do you deal with any bad buzz created, and
how can we ensure that our employees are leading consumers for the brand on social media
- There are many digital platforms readily available to assist in our internal communications; but is
it more effective to integrate various systems, or to focus on just one system?
- The increasing role of AI, Machine Learning and Data in internal communications.
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
The wonderful world of Internal Communications is moving faster than ever; digital advancements are being constantly improved, and 2019 will surely see even more new methods with technologies like AI, Machine Learning and Data here to stay. Traditional methods are still an integral part of maintaining the engagement of employees, but with generation Z now firmly part of most companies' workforce, it has become apparent that digital communication methods are the future. Integrating all tools available in internal communications is the ideal scenario to enable all generations to stay engaged and ultimately, continue to deliver results; but how? Can we integrate digital systems such as Office 365, Yammer, Workplace by Facebook and the various social media channels available to us to reach the end goal of global employee engagement?
During the Unleashing Innovation in Internal Digital Communications Summit in May, speakers from a range of professional backgrounds and industries will share their thoughts, experience and case studies on a range of the hottest topics of the moment. Not only that, but you as delegates have the unique opportunity to share your current challenges and successes to enable us all to move forward as an internal communications community!
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the curve
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 100 like-minded cross-industry senior executives at the Unleashing Innovation in Internal Digital Communications summit across two intensive days, taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking, plus engaging in all the idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. With several opportunities to network throughout the day, you will have ample time to share your own knowledge with others, as well as gaining new insights from your peers. We will also make sure that you have plenty of time to spend discussing your challenges currently arising in your own Internal Digital Communication processes – getting unique viewpoints from others who have been through similar situations in an intimate round table setting.