The Goal Of This Event
Clear and transparent communication are of vital importance for every business. With the advances in technology and mobile devices, the opportunities for reaching employees in a more impactful way, creating greater engagement and deepening advocacy within the organisation, has never been greater. But how to go about it?
At the 2023 edition of Global Executive Events’ Unleashing Innovation in Internal Digital Communications summit, knowledge experts will be sharing their insights into why Internal Communications Strategies are of vital importance in achieving greater organisational success, give insights into developing your own IDC Strategies, ideas on getting that all- important buy-in from stakeholders and consideration on how to consistently analyse and measure the success of your programs. You will also have an opportunity to tackle your greatest challenges and learn about some of the best-kept secrets from cross-industry leaders and key decision-makers, representing some of the largest companies across the globe. Everything a leader needs to accomplish is still dependent of people and ensuring consistent and strategic communications, will enable you to connect the dots for employees between their roles, your expectations, and the big picture of the business objectives.
After another roller-coaster year, when we look ahead to 2023 one thing is certain: communication will remain from and center in relation to managing people at work, whether it’s in a hybrid environment or remote.
One of the most signifcant opportunities that the pandemic presented was for companies to completely redefne internal communications, assisting the wellbeing of their employees and keeping them engaged.
Companies that failed to listen to employee preferences and concerns before announcing their return-to-the-workplace policies have fallen under heavy criticism. Listening will play a key role in how companies retain employees.
Points of Discussion
1. Creating a successful employee preboarding and onboarding journey.
2. Choosing the right supplier: Do you go with the big player or a smaller startup that is new on the market?
3. Integrating all employees in the Digital Workplace, making them ambassadors. How can digital workplaces turn employees into brand ambassadors?
4. Driving a culture of belonging.
5. Overcoming information overload with effective internal communication.
6. Launching an employee-powered intranet.
7. Fostering Peer-to-peer Recognition.
8. Layoffs that won't break your company.
9. Tackling and simplifying digital workplace complexity.
10. Building DE&I organizations by design, not default by transforming the behavior and mindset of teams, individuals and leaders.
11. Creating a personalized intranet, but you still get corporate messages | Personalization versus corporate messaging.
12. Living and breathing your company values with an amazing employee brand programme.
13. Leveraging intranet analytics to measure intranet effectiveness.
14. Using the advantages of the digital platform tools to the most total capacity.
15. What are the ways to replicate water cooler moments?
16. Building digital dexterity into your workforce.
17. Introducing a Social Intranet with an 80-90 % registration rate.
18. Discovering social media as an IC tool, what makes it successful, and how to engage staff with the intranet.
19. Engaging and empowering your frontline employees for enhanced productivity |Frontline workers in hospitals, construction sites, factories, educational institutions, pharmacies, warehouses, stores, restaurants, beauty salons, driving trucks, deep-water ocean.........
20. Choosing the Right HRIS.
21. How to break down team silos and improve collaboration.
22. How to run an effective virtual All Hands meeting ( tips and tricks).
23. Creating a safe space where colleagues can share more personal things and bond while safeguarding boundaries.
24. Empowering employees in times of Apocalypse.
25. Gamification programs that stay relevant, popular, and effective for years.
26. Best practices of executive communications in social intranet.
27. Nurturing brand advocates and content leaders.
28. Exploring and approaching storytelling via different channels.
29. What solutions do the companies use to have dynamic content?
30. Implementing a new collaboration and knowledge culture within the company.
31. Managing priorities with a tight budget.
32. How to engage employees in a moving and evolving strategy | Translating strategy and new ways of working while avoiding top-down messages.
33. Enhancing employee wellbeing.
Who Will You Meet
Cross Industry Leading Speakers
Senior Level Attendees
Corporate : Companies
Why a Summit and Why Now?
In 2023, all eyes will turn to leadership. Internal communications must align their strategies with business leaders, offering employees direct visibility and alignment with leadership. An emphasis on video and audio content helps boost this visibility and offers a transparent, personal touch.
It’s all about the EXPERIENCE!
- Cross-industry learning – find out how innovative new projects adopted by other sectors could
add value to your business
- Save time and money – concentrated industry insights and knowledge across two intensive days
- Case studies – practical information on what works and what doesn’t, outlining the challenges
and lessons learned for current and planned projects
- Networking and interactive – build new relationships and engage with other executives in our
workshops, unconference sessions and networking lunches
- Collaborate – specialists and innovators generating brilliant ideas and innovative solutions
- Real-world information – get practical, evidence-based insights to help you stay ahead of the
How Will You Benefit
Like Minded Strategy leaders for Networking
Hear About Groundbreaking Approaches to Innovation
Get the Pro & Cons of New & Existing Projects
Opportunities For Networking
Meet up to 100 like-minded cross-industry senior executives over two days of intensive talks, workshops, and learning; whilst taking advantage of the chance to do some strategic networking in the heart of beautiful Amsterdam. Be a part of the creative process by engaging in idea generation and problem-solving opportunities. You will have ample time to share your own knowledge with others, as well as gaining new insights from your peers during our networking sessions. All our attendees will leave our summits with unique viewpoints from others who have been through similar situations in an intimate round table setting..